True Beauty Aesthetics Is a Physician Operated Facility Where All Injectables Are Performed by a Physician!
What Is Restylane Lyft?
Restylane Lyft is a gel that can be injected into either the cheeks or smile lines in order to increase their volume, thus ensuring a smoother, more beautiful complexion than otherwise possible. It is not a new product, but it is interesting in the sense that it is the sole product of its kind that has been approved for use by the FDA in both places, which is something that should increase the confidence of those who are interested in its potential.
What Can People Expect From Restylane Lyft?
- The study showed that 89 percent of the participants showed improvements two months after the injection. Furthermore, more than half of them continued to show those improvements for a full year. Even better, the participants’ self-evaluation tended to be even more positive in nature, as shown by how 73 percent of them reported the maintenance of improvements at a full year and beyond that.
- Different clinics offer Restylane Lyft at different prices, which is one reason that interested individuals should be careful about choosing the right provider of Restylane Lyft in Rancho Cucamonga and Fontana. Generally speaking, the treatment will be available for between $650 and $1,500, though interested individuals should be careful about practitioners offering Botox at the same time because Botox is not meant for use in the cheeks.
- Most patients who choose to get Restylane Lyft in Rancho Cucamonga and Upland can expect two syringes on their initial visit. Afterwards, if they want to maintain the effect for a longer period of time than otherwise possible, they should get a touch-up at around nine to 12 months.
How Should People Proceed With Restylane Lyft?
There are two important things that people should keep in mind when it comes to Restylane Lyft:
- First, they should make sure to consult a medical professional with extensive expertise and experience in such matters so that they can be sure that they are making the right choice for their particular needs and circumstances. In fact, they should consider getting more than one opinion from more than one medical professional, which should provide them with even more assurance that they are making the right choice.
- Second, they should choose a provider of Restylane Lyft in Fontana and Rancho Cucamonga that they can count on. Although the single most serious side effect in the study was a nothing but a small bruise, interested individuals should be aware that complications can arise when the gel is injected into the facial arteries rather than the appropriate tissues, meaning that they will want someone with a consistent record of client satisfaction. Once again, this is where consulting a medical professional can prove useful because said individuals can often point their clients to the right providers of Restylane Lyft in Fontana and Rancho Cucamonga. However, interested individuals should also make sure to do some research on their own by reading up on review sites.
Interested in learning more about how Restylane Lyft in Rancho Cucamonga and Fontana can help patients maintain a smooth, beautiful complexion with a minimal chance of complications? Please contact True Beauty Aesthetics for further inquiries, which will provide interested individuals with the information needed to make the right decisions for their particular needs and circumstances.