True Beauty Aesthetics Is a Physician Operated Facility Where All Injectables Are Performed by a Physician!
Dysport® Rancho Cucamonga
Botox Vs Dysport
How long do the results of Dysport® treatments last?
- Dysport® in Rancho Cucamonga can take up to two full weeks to take effect. However, some patients notice a difference after only a few days.
- The effects of the toxin can last anywhere from three to four months.
Who is a good candidate?
- Botox® and Dysport® are for any adults who want to temporarily improve the look of moderate to severe wrinkles or prevent wrinkling from occurring.
- Not recommended for women who are pregnant or nursing.
What should I expect after Dysport®?
- You may have small red, raised areas where the toxin was injected; this is normal and will diminish within 5-30 minutes.
- It is rare, but a bruise can occur after injections. Bruises usually subside after 3-7 days.
- It is important to move the muscles of the face where the toxin was placed to ensure adequate absorption into the muscles (i.e. raise eyebrows, frown, or squint)
- If the muscles of the area injected still move (not completely rested), more toxin will be needed to achieve the desired result.
How much does Dysport® Cost in Rancho Cucamonga?
At True Beauty Aesthetics, Botox/Dysport® costs ONLY $8/unit. This is the Cheapest Dysport in Rancho Cucamonga.