Skin Tightening Rancho Cucamonga | Call: 909-989-6700
Getting a Smooth and Soft Skin is What Every Woman Dreams Of
In a recent study, over 100 women were interviewed and asked the quality they would prefer to have in their skin the most. 65 percent of the women stated that they would want their skin to be smooth over anything else. Skin Tightening in Rancho Cucamonga and Fontana is very common nowadays.
Women look for smooth and tight skin – but with age, wrinkles are bound to happen. Skin tightening helps to avoid this. The best way to go about skin tightening is to go in for radio-frequency skin tightening treatment.
How Important is Collagen Production?
Collagen is a very important and vital requirement for the skin. Collagen gives the firmness the skin needs and also tones the skin. Lack of collagen makes the skin dull and lifeless. Collagen rejuvenates the skin from the roots helping you deal with ageing.
Collagen deficiency will lead to you seeing wrinkled skin, dull hair, saggy weak muscle, joints deteriorating, stiffness and pain.
How is Collagen Production Helpful to Your Skin and Body?
Few of the many benefits of collagen are below:
– Collagen Reduces fine lines on the skin and reduces anti aging signs.
– Collagen fights free radicals that destroy your skin.
– Collagen reduces wrinkles on your face and helps you in getting a Smoother and tighter skin.
– Good collagen levels improve your sleep and thereby reduce the stress on your eyes. Lesser stress on eyes means beautiful skin around the eyes. Collagen also improves your vision.
– Collagen reduces hormonal belly fat.
– Collagen improves your overall immunity and also reduces your stress levels.
– Collagen also provides relief from joints and muscle pains.
– Your hair gets strengthened and becomes more durable.
What is the Radio-frequency Skin Tightening Treatment?
Remember, as you age, your body does not produce collagen as before, the primary ingredient for a healthy skin. This line of treatment helps to address exactly that.
Here, you have the radio-frequency energy heating collagen in the skin to stimulate more production, giving rise to newer and healthier skin.
It’s best known to treat everything from lines, wrinkles, and sagging skin.
How Much Time Do You Need?
You need to sit for treatment around once a week for around 3-4 weeks.
What is the Cost?
You could start with your treatment for around $2,500 but could go up to $5,000.
What are the Risks?
The problems, if any, could be identified the first time itself. You could experience some redness or soreness. Additionally, at times there could be some risks of burns and blisters, though they are very uncommon.
Also, it does take time for the skin tightening to be visible – sometimes as much as 6 months after treatment.
True Beauty Aesthetics
True Beauty Aesthetics offers the best Skin Tightening in Rancho Cucamonga and Fontana. True Beauty Aesthetics serves the customers in the Inland Empire with the best prices. For free consultation visit our website at www.truebeautyaesthetics.com.