Dysport® Rancho Cucamonga
Dysport® Rancho Cucamonga is one of our services at True Beauty Aesthetics. We think that most of people are familiar with Botox®, an injectable that relaxes the muscles that cause wrinkles such as frown line, forehead lines, and crows feet. It’s made by a company called Allergan, has been around for over 20 years, and has an extremely high safety and efficacy profile.In April of 2009 a new Botox® competitor was approved by the FDA called Dysport®. Dysport® is marketed by a company called Medicis (also the company who makes Restylane), and although it’s new here in the US, it has been available in Europe for a long time. You may also have heard of Dysport as Reloxin, which was its former name. Overall Botox® and Dysport® are very similar. Both are used to relax the muscle that cause frown lines, crows feet etc. The only difference is that Dysport® is a smaller size molecule so its unit measurement is different than Botox. Treatment as with Botox takes 30 minutes to an hour, there is a typical 4hour period downtime in which we encourage each individual not to press or push on or near the treatment area, and no laying down.
Botox Vs Dysport
How long do the results of Dysport® treatments last?
- Dysport® in Rancho Cucamonga can take up to two full weeks to take effect. However, some patients notice a difference after only a few days.
- The effects of the toxin can last anywhere from three to four months.
Who is a good candidate?
- Botox® and Dysport® are for any adults who want to temporarily improve the look of moderate to severe wrinkles or prevent wrinkling from occurring.
- Not recommended for women who are pregnant or nursing.
What should I expect after Dysport®?
- You may have small red, raised areas where the toxin was injected; this is normal and will diminish within 5-30 minutes.
- It is rare, but a bruise can occur after injections. Bruises usually subside after 3-7 days.
- It is important to move the muscles of the face where the toxin was placed to ensure adequate absorption into the muscles (i.e. raise eyebrows, frown, or squint)
- If the muscles of the area injected still move (not completely rested), more toxin will be needed to achieve the desired result.
How much does Dysport® Cost in Rancho Cucamonga?
At True Beauty Aesthetics, Botox/Dysport® costs ONLY $8/unit. This is the Cheapest Dysport in Rancho Cucamonga.